Twitter is a popular social networking site that allows users to share short updates or thoughts with their followers. Although Twitter is mostly used for public sharing, you may want to keep some of your activity private. In this post, we’ll show you how to hide your likes on Twitter.
1. Go to your profile and click on the “More” button next to the “Tweets & Replies” tab.
2. Select “Likes” from the drop-down menu.
3. On the likes page, click on the gear icon at the top right corner and select “Hide your likes.”
4. Confirm by clicking “Hide all your likes.” Note that this action cannot be undone.
5. Your likes will now be hidden from other users, but you can still access them under the Likes tab in your profile or via direct URL (e.g., twitter.com/YOUR_HANDLE/likes). Happy hiding!
If you’re using Twitter for personal reasons and don’t want your followers to see everything you’re doing, you can hide your likes by changing your privacy settings. This will prevent your liked tweets from being displayed on your profile.