We’ve all been there. You’re in the middle of composing a tweet and then something comes up. Maybe you have to take a phone call or tend to your screaming child. Whatever the case may be, you don’t have time to finish your tweet so you decide to come back later.
But then later comes and you can’t remember what you were going to say or what you were drafting in the first place. If this has ever happened to you, never fear! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to find your drafts on Twitter.
If you’ve written a tweet but aren’t ready to send it just yet, saving it as a draft is a great option. Here’s how to do it:
1. Compose your tweet as usual, either on the Twitter website or through the mobile app.
2. Before hitting the “Tweet” button, click on the arrow next to it and select “Save draft.”
3. Your draft will then be saved under the “More” tab on the left sidebar of your Twitter homepage, in the “Drafts” section.
4. To access and edit your draft, simply click on it in the drafts section and continue composing or editing as desired.
5. When you’re ready to send the tweet, hit “Tweet” as usual and it will be posted to your timeline. Happy tweeting!
We hope this blog post has taught you how to find your drafts on Twitter so that next time you get pulled away from composing a tweet, you won’t have to worry about losing your work. Now get out there and start tweeting!