Discord is a communication platform that allows gamers to connect with each other for gaming purposes. It’s a great way to stay in touch with friends and family who live far away, as well as make new ones. You can use Discord to voice chat, text chat, or even stream your gameplay.
In order to stream VR on Discord, you’ll need to have a VR-ready PC and a Discord account. Once you have those things set up, you can follow these steps:
1. Open the Discord app and sign in.
2. Click on the User Settings cog in the bottom left corner of the app.
3. Select the Connections tab.
4. Click on the + icon next to the word “Screen Share” and select your VR headset from the drop-down menu.
5. When prompted, allow Discord to access your device’s camera and microphone.
6. You should now see your VR view in the Discord app. To start streaming, click on the Share Screen button in the bottom left corner of the app.
7. That’s it! You’re now streaming your VR gameplay on Discord.
How to Stream VR on Discord Oculus Quest?
Discord is a communication platform that allows gamers to connect with each other. You can use Discord to voice chat, share images and videos, and even stream games.
Oculus Quest is a virtual reality headset that allows you to experience immersive gaming and entertainment.
To stream VR on Discord, you’ll need to use the Oculus Quest Virtual Desktop app.
1. Download and install the Oculus Quest Virtual Desktop app from the Oculus Store.
2. Connect your Oculus Quest to your PC using a USB cable.
3. Open the Oculus Quest Virtual Desktop app.
4. Select “Stream PC VR” from the menu.
5. Follow the prompts to connect to your Discord account.
6. Once you’re connected, you’ll be able to stream VR games and experiences from your Oculus Quest to your Discord friends.