If you’re a fan of Nintendo Switch and Discord, you may be wondering how to stream your favorite games on the popular chat platform. Luckily, it’s easy to do! In this article, we’ll show you how to stream Nintendo Switch games on Discord.
First, you’ll need to make sure that your Discord account is linked to your Nintendo Switch account. To do this, open the Discord app and click on the “User Settings” cog in the bottom-left corner of the window. Then, click on the “Connections” tab and select “Nintendo Switch” from the list of options.
Next, you’ll need to launch the game you want to stream on your Nintendo Switch. Once the game is running, press the “Share” button on the Joy-Con controller and select “Create Post.” Then, select “Discord” from the list of options and choose a server that you want to stream to.
Once you’ve done all of that, your game should start streaming on Discord! You can then use the chat window to talk to other people who are watching, or even join in on the fun yourself if someone else is streaming. Just remember to have fun and enjoy your favorite games!
How to Stream Nintendo Switch on Discord Without Capture Card?
If you want to share your gaming experience with friends or other gamers, you may want to know how to stream Nintendo Switch on Discord. Although a capture card is not required, it can be helpful in order to get the best quality video and audio for your stream. Here are the steps on how to stream Nintendo Switch on Discord without a capture card.
1) Make sure that your Nintendo Switch is connected to the internet and that you have the latest system update.
2) On your Switch, go to Settings -> System -> Enable HDMI Output.
3) Connect one end of an HDMI cable to the Switch dock and the other end to an available HDMI port on your TV.
4) Select the HDMI input on your TV that the Switch is connected to.
5) On your Switch, go to System Settings -> Internet -> Test Internet Connection.
6) Once the test is complete, go back to System Settings and select Nintendo eShop.
7) Download the Discord app from the Nintendo eShop.
8) Launch the Discord app on your Switch.
9) Log in to your Discord account or create a new account.
10) In the Discord app, go to User Settings -> Connections and link your Nintendo account.
11) Go to the server that you want to stream on and select the channel that you want to stream to.
12) On your Switch, go to the game that you want to stream and press the Home button.
13) Select the Capture button on the left Joy-Con.
14) A preview of what is being captured will appear on the right Joy-Con. To start streaming, select the Share button.
15) Select Broadcast Gameplay -> Discord.
16) Select Start Streaming.
17) A link will appear that you can give to your friends so they can watch your stream. You can also share the link on social media for others to find.
And that’s it! You are now streaming Nintendo Switch on Discord without a capture card. Enjoy sharing your gaming experience with others!