Discord is a popular chat application that allows you to create and join group chats. You can use Discord to talk with friends, family, or other people who share your interests. If you’re new to Discord, you may not know how to create a group chat. This guide will show you how!
1. Open the Discord app on your device.
2. Tap the “+” icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3. Select “Create a Server.”
4. Enter a name for your server and tap “Create.”
5. Tap the “Channels” tab at the top of the screen.
6. Tap the “+” icon next to “Text Channels.”
7. Enter a name for your channel and tap “Create.”
8. Tap the “+” icon next to “Voice Channels.”
9. Enter a name for your channel and tap “Create.”
10. Invite people to your server by sharing the invite link with them.
11. Tap the channel you want to add people to.
12. Tap the “@” icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
13. Select the people you want to add and tap “Add to Channel.”
Now that you know how to create a group chat on Discord, you can start chatting with your friends!